My Fab Followers

Saturday 30 March 2019

Evan with Ipad from Mo's Digital Pencil



Another boy card today - for one of my lovely little great-nephews recently.  I have to say, I feel so rotten with this cold at the minute that I'm late posting this today.

Anyway, this is Evan with Ipad from Mo's Digital Pencil and comes with the Level Up sentiment.  It does amaze me seeing all the littluns with technology - they are so comfortable with it- well of course it's never not been there for them!


The papers are Animal Antics from First Edition and the little dinosaur and roarsome sentiment is a Hobbycraft set.  And oc course the image is cut out with the Wonky Squares set from Marianne Designs - CR1375


Have a great weekend everyone - don't forget about the clocks changing here in the UK and enjoy Mother's Day tomorrow if you are celebrating!

Hugs, Juliexx

3 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh hunny, huge huge hugs for the cold, I hope its on its way out? super gorgeous card too xxxxx

Corry Dank said...

Love the card Julie
And hope you feel better soon

Pat said...

Awww Julie...sorry you’re under the weather! Hope you feel better soon! Look at you...even when you’re sick, you create gorgeousness!!!