My Fab Followers

Monday 4 March 2019

Marianne Designs Wheelbarrow card



I made this card for the Marianne Inspiration blog last month and for my M-I-L's 85th birthday at the end of last month!  She's always loved fairies and has passed that on to many of her great-granddaughters including Violet!!

I made the card blank using the Wheelbarrow stencil and then added lots of Marianne die-cuts to create the Fairy Garden - full list below:

Wheelbarrow Stencil - PS8022
Fairyhouse and large Fairy die set - LR0580
Rolled Flowers from Cake Box die set - CR1462
Flower Corner Die - LR0428
Mini Fairies Die - CR1455
Mini Lamp Post - COL1451
Toadstool Die - LR0372
Garden Party Papers - PK9108
Rustic Wood Papers - PK9124

I couldn't decide if it looked better on the white background or the Kraft so have shown both!

We had the most terrific snowfall last night here in Cumbria but it seems to have gone as quickly as it arrived - just cold, miserable rain now!

Hugs, Juliexx