My Fab Followers

Thursday 7 March 2019

Lili of the Valley Cuteness



This is about the only card I made when I was down south a couple of weeks ago - we just didn't have a lot of time to spend in my friend's lovely craft room, we were flitting here, there and everywhere!  
I used this supercute digi image from Lili of the Valley - Babies Kitten and teamed her up with some papers from My Mind's Eye.


The flowers are from a new embossing folder and die set from Marianne designs - the white panel at the back of my card is embossed but the white box lights seem to have washed it out a bit!  Anyway - the set is catalogue number DF3452.

We normally go on a walk on a Thursday but the weather is too wet and cold, so I think I'm going to spend the day in my craft room!

Hugs, Juliexx

2 comments:

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Julie, an adorable image and lovely papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is beautiful