My Fab Followers

Saturday 9 March 2019

Mo Texas




Another Mo cowboy from me today - this is Texas and he looks pretty twitchy so don't move to fast! You can find him here in Mo's store.

He's got  a full load of Marianne dies too - listed below, along with some of the other products I used.

Marianne Products Used

Wonky Squares Die set - CR1375
Coiled Rope Die - CR1405
Sign Post Die - LR0535
Fence Die - CR1441
Chicken Wire Die - CR1401
Star Circle and loose stars set - CR1447

Other products

Papers My Minds Eye
Rocking Horse - Cottage Cuts
Sentiment stamps - mix of PTI and Marianne


Have a great weekend everyone.

Juliexx

3 comments:

Janette said...

Great card, love the image, so cute and all the dies used are lovely.xx

Pat said...

Love it, Julie!!! Brilliant coloring, as always! And those dies!!! I just may have to do some shopping!! Hehe!!!

Lorraine said...

This is brilliant Julie. Love the little cowboy, and the way you've used all those dies.
Lorraine x