My Fab Followers

Tuesday 5 March 2019

Passion for Promarker Happy Birthday challenge




We have a new challenge starting today over at Passion for Promarkers with a nice and easy theme of Happy Birthday chosen by our Nic.  With Dr Digi sponsoring us, I chose this great image of theirs to work with - I even love the name - Gluteus Maximus!!
I matched him up with papers from Bo Bunny and 7 Gypsies - perfect with the Roman numerals etc!   And finally, I was messing about with embelllies and found this large vintage button in my stash - and thought it would look just perfect as a shield!

The sentiment is from Woodware stamps and ties in so great with the Roman era!!

My teamies have made some great cards to share with you so check them out here.  Then come along and play- as I said, our sponsors are Dr Digi and they are giving our lucky winner two of their fab images to use.



Happy Pancake Day too!!

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Janette said...

Fabulous card Julie and the colouring is stunning.x