My Fab Followers

Tuesday 19 March 2019

It's Spring Time at Passion for Promarkers (despite the rain and howling wind!)




Morning bloggers - Spring here in the UK seems to have gone  AWOL so at Passion for Promarkers we've decided to give you some card versions of Spring!   I've used this gorgeous image from Mo's Digital Pencil called Marta and she comes with a couple of sentiments for saying sorry but I love this sentiment from Woodware - matches her expression perfectly!! (The Spring Wishes sentiment is from a PTI set.)

I've managed to sneak in a few Marianne dies too listed below:

Large Lace Edge frame - LR0457
Tiny Pique Edge Lace circle die - CR1331
Strawberry Dies - LR0510
Tags - CR1353

I rearranged my 6 x 6 paper pads recently too and came across this fab Mayberry pad from American Crafts!

Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo stamps and they are offering one lucky winner a $12.00 voucher to spend in their online store.  Some of the design team were lucky enough to use images from Bugaboo stamps on their creations this week so hop on over here to see them.

Thanks for popping in!
Hugs, Juliexx

2 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh this is just so sweet hunny, I love it! her expression always makes me smile xxx

Janette said...

She is gorgeous and the sentiment is perfect for her, love it Julie.x