My Fab Followers

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Mo Let Love Grow with Marianne Designs March release!!



I love this image from Mo's Digital Pencil - Let Love Grow she's called. And when I got my new goodies from the March release from Marianne Designs, I just knew she'd look good with them!  I especially love the papers, oh and the stepladder, oh and the cottage window!!  Full details below.


Marianne Products Used

Papers - Floral Delights - PK9161
Window Die with Plants - LR0583
Ladder Die - CR1463

And one of my favourite shops, Crafts U Love here in the UK, have the March release in now!

I've got to get on with housework today as our Em is home for the week from Saturday to help celebrate Violet's 3rd birthday - she's so excited, and took herself off to my craft room today and chose the card she wanted for her birthday!! 

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Janette said...

Gorgeous, love the image..{of course} and the dies are super pretty, that ladder has to be the best yet, fab card Julie.xx