My Fab Followers

Saturday 2 March 2019

Mo Fairy Harrietta



I've neglected my blog this last week since returning from my travels down south - been such a busy week it felt like!  And we have our gorgeous Violet for the weekend while Holly travels down south for a weekend with her sister!  Busy, busy! 
This is Fairy Harrietta from Mo's Digital Pencil and I made this before I went away - you can find her here in Mo's store (and the precoloured version here.)


There's plenty of Marianne goodness used too - full list below:

Marianne Products Used

Round lace edge frame - CR1414
Twirly Border Die - CR1442
Loop Dies and star Wands from Gift Wrapping die set - COL1441
Arrow Word Die  - COL1458
Tag - LR0514
Sentiment from Dreams Stamp set - CS1018

Happy weekend everyone.

Juliexx

4 comments:

Janette said...

This is simply gorgeous, what a sweet image she is so pretty. x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Julie, such a pretty image and lots of lovely details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Loopylou. said...

this is just sooo cute Julie! I love it!!!

Pat said...

Stunning, Julie! Your coloring blows my mind...and I love each and every design element! Thanks for the list...must go shopping! (I’ll tell my husband it’s all your fault! LOL!) Gosh...I remember when Violet was born!!! You’re going to have great fun with her this weekend!!! Sending warm hugs across the pond from Arizona!