My Fab Followers

Tuesday 16 February 2021

Use 3 or more papers at Passion for Markers


I'm a little late posting today - I've had a  problem with broken eggs this morning!!   Anyway, my card today  is for our new challenge at Passion for Markers with a fabulous challenge to use three or more papers  - my kind of challenge!  I've used four papers from the Prima Introspection  pad.  My image is a Stamping Bella image - Brianna Butterfly.  I coloured her and then matched her up with the papers - a big no-no but it worked for me on this occasion!!


A few Marianne goodies used as per below - it's always good to mix and match your die sets - the oval die  from the lacy border set I wanted to use was a bit too small for the image so I found the pierced oval in another set which was just perfect!

Marianne Products Used

Pierced Edge Oval die - LR0376
Lacy Border Oval Die set - CR1446
Lace Border Die Set - LR0637



You can check out the makes of my teamies here and then do come and play along - we have a stunning prize from Dies To Die for!!

Tracy is offering one lucky winner a £15.00 voucher to spend in her online store.



Hugs, Juliexx


No comments: