My Fab Followers

Monday 8 February 2021

Morty and Margareet Bottoms


Another stamp from Tracy Easson Illustrations - It Was Written In The Stars - featuring Morty and Margareet Bottoms!  Love!!  It would make a fab Valentine's card -except the hubster and I don't send them anymore! Think I may use this as a wedding card- I'll add the sentiment when I decide - the stamp also comes with lots of suitable fab words and phrases.


The papers are Botanical from Prima and the Wonky Stitched Frame is MFT .  There are also a couple of Marianne Products in there, as below.

Marianne Products Used

Decorative Oval frame set - LR0670
Fern Leaves - LR0403

It's also the first time in ages that I've used some flowers to decorate but I felt the need for some spring!!


Have a great week, and thanks for visiting.

Juliexx