My Fab Followers

Saturday 27 February 2021

Mo's Digital Pencil Pirate


I made this little guy into a card a few weeks ago with lots of ocean themed dies, mostly from Marianne Designs (full list below).  He's called  Pirate, funnily enough, and can be found here at Mo's Digital Pencil with some great cheesy joke sentiments which I wish I had also used!!


Marianne Products Used

Stitched Oval Frame- CR1467
Ship's Wheel - LR0417
Splash - LR0332
Sail Boat - LR0473
Skull and Cross Bones from Child's Pirate Set - LR0527
Wave Die - LR0600
Tag- Marlene's Banner Set - CS1058
Sentiment - Hello Sailor set - CS1007

The cutlass die is an old, old one and the tail came with a free set from a magazine a while ago - I do love the splash die that comes from Marianne!!


Have a great weekend everyone.

Juliexx



No comments: