My Fab Followers

Tuesday 2 March 2021

Going round in Circles at Passion for Markers



Hi folks - hope everyone is staying safe and well.  This is my card for the new challenge that starts today on Passion for Markers - our Sue has chosen a great theme of Circles.  I've got them on my papers and of course this little lovely's lollipop!  This is Mona, by the way, from Mo's Digital Pencil.

I love her little shoes - I've glossy-accented them to look like red-patent!  



These pretty papers are from Pink Paislee - Fancy Free, the stitched frame die is from MFT and the flowers are from Marianne Designs - a stamp and die combo, COL1394.


Our generous sponsor this week is  Dr Digi's House of Stamps who are offering the lucky winner two digi stamps.


Looking forward to seeing what you create!

Juliexx

2 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A wonderfully coloured image and pretty card Julie. I can remember having shoes like those as a young girl, I thought they were fabulous.
Lorraine

Aunty Sue said...

Julie thanks for making such a stunning card and love that the image has the circle lollipop. Sue xx