My Fab Followers

Friday 26 March 2021

Wishing (you) Well


Hi folks

Couldn't wait to use this fabulous new Wishing Well Die set from Marianne Designs - new this month!  Little Tilli  Gnome from Mo's Digital Pencil looks suitably dreamy with her thoughts far away as she sits next to it looking at the tree blossom!  Before adding the die cut branch I inked through the new blossom stencil just to create a bit of extra depth.  Full list of Marianne products used below. 


Marianne Products Used

DL Frame set - CR1537
Wishing Well - CR1540 - NEW!
Grass Die set - LR0650
Branch Die set - LR0512
Blossoms - LR0505
Papers - Springtime - PS8084 - NEW!
Sentiments - Wishes - CS1079 - NEW!
Blossom Stencil - PS8081 - NEW!



Nearly the weekend folks - I've been proper poorly this week, not sure if it's been a delayed reaction to my first Covid jab.  Felt fine for the first week, then second week - euggh!  But, I feel so blessed to have been given the vaccine.

It has meant I've had a lazy week so not all bad!!

Hugs, Juliexx





No comments: