My Fab Followers

Thursday 4 March 2021

A Jar of Wild Flowers - nothing quite like it, I think.


Hi there.  Well this card turned out quite different than what I expected but sometimes you just have to go where the process takes you.

I started off with this  Flower Jar  digi stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil and coloured it with a mix of Copics and Promarkers.  I also wanted to use the new leafy arch die set from Marianne Designs - I cut stuff out in all sorts of colours but kept going back to this layout.  The image was too big to be framed by the arch so I picked out this pretty circle set.  I then decided to cut the arch in half and then place something in the middle to tie the two halves together but couldn't find anything in my collection that I liked!  ( I know right - ridiculous!!). I then thought to cut the arch out again and layer the central part to layer over the top and I really like the effect!!  

I then mirrored the flowers in the jar using one of Marianne's fabulous wildflower die sets ( a real favourite of mine) and also tucked in a few lavender sprigs behind the circle frame.  All details of the Marianne products used are below.


Marianne Products Used

Leafy Arch/Gate/Fence Die set  -  CR1536 - NEW!
Papers - Eline's Honeymoon - PB7060 - NEW!
Wildflower Die set - CR1516
Round Lacy Die Set with Rope Bow - CR1414
Lavender Sprig Die - from LR0647

Finally  I did a bit  of inking around scuffed edges and through the dies.


It's rather  a wet and miserable day here - so might get in my room later.  

Enjoy your day - thanks for popping in.

Juliexx


No comments: