My Fab Followers

Monday 15 February 2021

A little Water colouring with Keeper of The Stars Floobert



Another card with the wonderful Tracy Easson Illustration stamps.  I fancied a bit of water colouring and stamped him onto some previously made backgrounds using brushos. 

I've  coloured him with my Arteza Watercolour Brush Pens - taking the colours from those already on the background piece.  I've added some freehand doodling to the edges and added some more star stamps that came with another stamp set from Tracy-   Just a Girl and Her Forever Friend.  I've had the teeny glass bottles in my stash for ages and added a little glitter before sealing with the tiny cork they come with.  Perfect for Floobert!  The wishes stamp tag comes with Floobert.

I've cut out the star from a take-away coffee cup heat band and there's a little more behind the image. A blue star button and some white and gold gel pen and Floobert was good to go!



Check out Tracy's Etsy shop here - pure delight and wonderment awaits you!

Hugs, Juliexx





2 comments:

Vicky said...

I LOVE these stamps!! What a cute card!!!

Tracy said...

Oh my giddy aunt Julie how fantabulous he looks, all the little detail ... beeeautiful ☆☆☆
Lots of love,light and warm hugs xxxx