My Fab Followers

Saturday 20 February 2021

Tim Holtz Floral Dies with Marianne Stitched Frames


I made a few quick cards really using these fabulouis dies from  Tim Holtz for Sizzix.

They weren't what I intended when I started out - originally I was using some hand made backing papers but then decided they would be better on projects where they were more on show.  So  I used some papers from The Works - a big 12x12 pad called Vintage Basics  and so cheap too!  

I then got out my stitched frames from Marianne Designs to cut out the circle apertures.  I'd intedded to lay some die-cut flowers across the apertures but remembered I  had thse thinlet dies from years ago and they fitted within the circle perfectly.  

These are the details for the Marianne Stitched frames- great because you get one set of stitches on the frame and one on the cut out piece, lovely detail.  I've also listed the square and oval versions for you.

Round - CR1360
Rectangle - CR1390
Square - CR1359
Oval - CR1467


I then added the sentiments and done!  I made a fair few of these for all sorts of occasions.

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: