My Fab Followers

Monday 22 February 2021

Tracy Easson Mermaid



Something a little  bit different today using a Tracy Easson Angel of Love and Light along with some Lavinia stamps . I've stamped her on some inky backgrounds that I made with brushos and Distress Oxides.  I hadn't intended to make an underwater scene but once I'd stamped her (and using White Embossing powder ) I felt she had a bit of a mermaid feel to her with her flowing hair so I went with it!  I've then coloured her with my alcohol markers which have added to her other-worldly feel!  

I stamped most of the  plants and fish in Versafine Clair Twilight ink and then used some Posca pens and gold and white highlighter to add detail.

Finally, I've stamped some words from the vairous Angel sets that I have, agian with white embossing powder and fixed them in place with foam pads.

As I said, a little bit different but I do kinda  like it!!

Hugs, Juliexx


No comments: