My Fab Followers

Friday 2 November 2018

Marianne Silhouette Tree Stamps with Brushos




I made this series of cards using the fabulous new silhouette stamps from Marianne designs - I just love them and they are such great value!  I made the backgrounds using Brushos and then, where I've added a moon, I did this using a circle cut out and Distress Oxides.  I edged all of the scenes with a Red Gold Metallic  Promarker and then layered them up onto mats.  Finally, I added rather a lot of Chunky White Frantage before adding the sentiments!  I think this first one where it's just the trees on the sky line is my favourite!



I've shown the detail here because you can see how the sky has come out as quite patchy with the brusho but I think I like the effect!


Marianne Products Used

Silhouette Fairy Stamps - CS1013
Silhouette Woodland Stamps - CS1014
Happy Holidays Sentiment stamps - CS1009

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: