My Fab Followers

Saturday 10 November 2018

Mo Grace and the Owl 2



This is my second version of Grace and The Owl from Mo's Digital Pencil here.  Quite different from my first one this year (which you can view below.  Click  here for the full blog post.  


I've gone for a much more frosty look with this one - lots of Frantage!!  And, of course, a few Marianne goodies thrown in too - full list below.


Anja's Marquee Lattice Frame Die - LR0483
Pine Cones/Branches - LR0286/LR0550/LR0437/LR0438
Deer - CR1289
Happy Holidays Sentiment stamps -CS1009

I'm sorting out our 'mud room' today - lots of coats and old shoes to be turfed out!  I've already thrown away some mouldy onion bulbs that I never got round to planting! 

Enjoy your weekend, whatever you're up to.

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: