My Fab Followers

Friday 16 November 2018

Marianne Hot Chocolate Mug




A bit of a different Christmas card today, for my spot on the Marianne Inspiration Blog.  I really enjoyed making it - and a full walk-through of how I made it can be found on the blog here.  (Also, lots of other gorgeous makes from my teamies around the world!  A list of Marianne products used is below.

Products Used

Mug Die - COL1462
Swedish Winter Papers - PK9150
Eline's Winter House Papers - PB7037
Sentiments - CS1009 - Happy Holidays
                   - CS0980 - Christmas Sentiments
Label Die - Big/Little Dies - CR1353


Bronze  Glitter Card- CA3120


Think we're going to be needing hot chocolates here soon, the temperatures are set to drop!  Before they do, we're going to take our lovely Violet for a walk in the woods, while her mummy rests up at home, she's feeling proper poorly!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: