My Fab Followers

Tuesday 6 November 2018

Sympathy card for Gerry.



I made this card a while ago, for my dear friend, Lesley, who lost her mum at the beginning of this year.  She was such a lovely, charming, gentle lady, who would often join us on our craft days and sit and play  cards on the computer while Lesley and I crafted.

I know Lesley is struggling a bit at the minute, so I think the sentiment here is still very apt. It was from a great giveaway set of stamps from Making Cards magazine with some perfect sentiments for those difficult occasions.


The image is a Penny Black Stamp which I coloured in layers with Tim Holtz Distress Pens - of course this is so easy these days with a stamping Platform.


The little wooden heart came predecorated and the colours were perfect.

Hugs to Everyone struggling at the minute.

Juliexx

No comments: