My Fab Followers

Tuesday 13 November 2018

Passion for Promarkers - Let's Celebrate




Yep it's time for a new challenge at Passion for Promarkers with a theme of Let's Celebrate - and nothing says celebration like a drunk dwarf singing!!

This is Dwarf 5 from Mo's Digital Pencil - isn't he grand!! My papers are some old ones from Pink Paisley, the music score is Memory Box and Happy Birthday corner is Die-Versions, and a couple of Marianne dies too, listed below.

I also used a bit of Fluffy Stuff from Woodware for the froth on his beer!

Marianne Products used

Wonky Squares Die - CR1375
Beer Barrel Die - LR0434


Our fabulous sponsors this week are Time for Tea designs and they're offering the lucky winner 3 digi images of their choice! 

Time for Tea Designs


So, check out the gorgeous makes of my teamies here, then come and join in the challenge- such a broad theme!!

Hugs, Juliexx

2 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh my goodness, what a fun card! I love the Happy Birthday and the beer barrel, and that super image!

coops said...

So stunning Julie.I love the fun image and your design and colouring is fabulous ;D