My Fab Followers

Wednesday 28 November 2018

New Images coming very soon from Mo's Digital Pencil


Couldn't wait to colour up some new Christmas images from Mo's Digital Pencil!  

This one is called Little Elf With Presents - isn't she adorable, I love her hat!!  She'll be available in the store from Friday, so don't forget to pop on over then, especially if you're in need of some new Mo magic!!


I also managed to use a new die from Marianne Designs - I'm loving these new dies that make such great-shaped cards!  This one is catalogue number LR0571 and is part of the December release.  The papers I've used are Kaiser Kraft and the holly ribbon and wooden sentiment label from stash.


I'll have another  new Mo  image to share with you tomorrow!!

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Just LOVE your card!! What a sweet elf!