My Fab Followers

Tuesday 30 October 2018

Christmas/Winter challenge at Passion for Promarkers




We have a great challenge of Christmas or Winter starting today at Passion for Promarkers which is appropriate  seeing as how it's got really cold here in the UK at the minute!

I've made cards with this fab Stamps by Chloe image - and just had to make a few more and this is another one of them.

I also love using these shades of winter blues with the image with just a pop of white for the embellishments - full list below.

Marianne Products Used

Frame- LR0234
Poinsettia -LR0234
Cones - LR0550
Sparkle Enamel Dot

The papers are mix of bits and pieces in my Christmas card paper box so can't tell you the make, sorry!


Our generous sponsor this week is Uniko stamps and they are offering one lucky winner 1 stamp set of their choice (which must be in stock) from their online store.  Their stamps are so gorgeous so why not pop over to the store and check them out.

UnikoLogo

Don't forget to check out the gorgeous makes of my teamies here at Passion for Promarkers HQ!
(And you can see my other card made with this image here.)

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: