My Fab Followers

Tuesday 2 October 2018

Christmas is Coming at Passion for Promarkers


Yayyhh - it's my turn to choose the challenge at Passion for Promarkers and I've chosen Christmas as a theme - never too soon to get cracking on those Christ-mouse makes!!
This adorable image is of course by Mo's Digital Pencil and comes with the sentiment so it makes it very easy to create your card!!  Click here to find Merry Christmouse in Mo's store.


I also adore this new bauble frame die from Marianne Designs (LR0560) and luckily framed my image perfectly!  I added some glitter card underneath but think a contrasting colour would show off the beautiful design better!  The tartan paper is the perfect matt and didn't really need a lot else - the little trees by the sentiment come with the bauble!!


Our generous sponsor this week is Di’s Digi Stamps and they are offering one lucky winner a $12.00 voucher to spend in their online store.  Their images are super cute so why not pop over to the store and check them out.
Di's Digital Stamps

My fab teamies at PFP have made some wonderful Christmas cards to inspire you - you can see them here.  

I look forward to seeing all your wonderful makes this week!

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Julie your card is fantastic! I love your little mouse and that super bauble frame!! Perfect paper for your card too!