My Fab Followers

Saturday 20 October 2018

Lula Fairy Doll as a Christmas Elf!!



For today's card, I've used Mo's Lula Fairy Doll - she's kind of a dress up image and you can mix and match her with wings. leg warmers, a pretty skirt - just merge them in Photo shop or whatever programme you use.  Well, did you know, there is also a  fab freebie accessory stamp that you can use to dress her as a Christmas Elf as I've done here.  And, it was so easy as all I had to do was open both images in Photo shop and then drag the elf clothes onto Lula!

The frame is a Marianne one as is the sentiment, tag and loopy bows ( deets below).  The present strip at the bottom is one I've had in stash for years and can't remember where they're from!

Marianne Products used:

Frame Die - LR0371
Gift Wrapping Bow dies - COL1441
Sentiment Tag - CR1353
Sentiment Happy Holidays - CS1009


Enjoy your weekend!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: