My Fab Followers

Monday 1 October 2018

Marianne Gnomes



I'm loving all the gnome stamps and dies that Marianne are bringing out this season and here's a card I made with a combination of the gnome stamps and lantern border.  I love the rustic feel of the beach fence too from their summer collection.  

I love their little cute faces! A full list of all the Marianne products used is below.  The star frame behind the image is actually the new star circle die but I cut it in half and it looks almost heart-like I think.


Gnomes Stamps - HT1639
Lantern Border - HT1640
Star Circle Die - CR1447
Sentiment Happy Holidays - CS1009
Ice Crystals Mask Stencil - PS8011
Fence - CR1441
Lantern - LR0533
Swedish Winter Papers - PK9159

Another card for the Christmas  count too!

Happy Monday!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: