My Fab Followers

Saturday 29 September 2018

The Librarian for The Librarian!




It was hubby's birthday this week and this is my card for him using one of Mo's newest images The Librarian.  Perfect for Nick as that was his job before we moved up here to The Lakes.  Of course I'm not sure that he ever wore a green polka dot dress to work but who knows!

I've had this book-themed stamp set from Simon Says Stamps for ages and this sentiment fits the stealthy look on the The Librarian's face as she chooses her book!!


Did you also catch Mo's moniker on one of the books- I love that touch!!


The bookmark die is from Papertrey Ink, the little paper scroll is Marianne (LR0419) and the little library book label is a stamp I've had for years but can't remember who by!


We've got Violet today and tomorrow - little treasure that she is!!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: