My Fab Followers

Sunday 28 October 2018

Winter is Coming!!




Today's cards are very simple - I bought this Winter die by Sheena Douglass in last year's sale and it really doesn't need alot doing with it.  I thought it looked great against these papers from Marianne Design and then added the teeny Santa figure, also from Marianne Designs on top of the letters!  In this first one it looks like he's sprinkling the stars - of course I totally designed this!!

Winter Stars Papers - Victorian Christmas Pad - PK9125
Sinta Claus Mini Figures Dies - LR0496

I thought I might like the version with the thinner band but actually I like the first one, so may make a few more!!

It's rather appropriate anyway as it got so much colder here today although we didn't have the snow that the North East did!  Stay warm folks!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: