My Fab Followers

Sunday 18 April 2021

The Spring Fling ATC


I took part in another ATC swap over on Tracy Easson group on Face Book.  It's such a lovely thing to do and to see others creations of these gorgeous images.  I've used  The Guid Wife from  The Clan McTavish range.  I decided to paper piece her outfit with some tartan papers which was a little fiddly with the collar and the patches but thought wifey looked so resplendent in her outfit that she needed to be going somewhere, hence the name.

I also made a little card to go with my ATC  using some stamps from the Star Gazer rangers - lots of the littler stamps that I often forget to use.

My swap partner was Anne Richardson from Tracy's Design Team and I've added her gorgeous makes for me below- I think we've used quite similar colours funnily enough!


Anne's make also came in the prettiest little sleeve - just love it!


We have had the most glorious week of weather here in The Lake District - so happy for all the visitors who have booked with us and across the Lakes now that the covid regulations allowed.
 
Hugs, Juliexx





No comments: