My Fab Followers

Friday 23 April 2021

It's a Cupcake kind of a day!



It has been so gorgeous and sunny here in the Lake District that I felt inspired to make a bright and sunny card.  

I've used this super cute image, Bake Me a Cake from Mo's Digital Pencil and I've teamed her up with these fab papers from Nit Wit Designs, Sunny Side Up.

I also used this gorgeous new Apron Stencil from Marianne Designs - released this month.  They've brought out some fab cooking themed dies too this month, including the round chopping board that I've turned into a sentiment tag.

The teeny cupcake stamps and dies come from another Marianne set -Eline's Pigs.  They're really just an accent stamp/die from this set but I love how perfect they look with the image - always remember to use the little stamps and dies in your stash!  Anyway, there's a full list of Marianne products below.



Marianne Products Used

Apron Stencil - PS8085 - NEW!
Chopping Board Die Set - NEW!
Mini Cakes from Eline's Pigs - EC0187
Picot Edge Oval Frame - LR0235
Eggs  (from a Bird and Nest set) - LR0700
Tag Frame - CS1058
Utensils/Oven Mitt - CR1247

The sentiments are a mix of Woodware and Paper Trey Ink,


I'm in Holly's shop today so selling lots of loose flours, grains, nuts etc to make some cakes just like these - yum!!

Enjoy your day.

Hugs, Juliexx



No comments: