My Fab Followers

Tuesday 13 April 2021

Feeling Feminine at Passion for Markers



It's Tuesday so that means -- it's the day I do my food shopping!!  Haha but it also means new challenge day at Passion for Markers with a great theme of Feminine  chosen by our lovely Lorraine - so many wonderful ways of interpreting the theme.  I've gone all girly with this gorgeous image from Mo's Digital Pencil called Pretty Purse.   

|I've also chosen these beautiful papers from Maja Designs (Summertime and Life in the Country) which are perfectly floral and feminine.


This gorgeous oval die from Marianne Designs also frames her perfectly.  And I love the wildflower die sets from them too - details below.

Marianne Products Used

Frame Die set- LR0670
Wildflower Dies - CR1516 (Poppy)/CR1529 (Cornflower)
Tag/Sentiment die and stamp combo - CS1029


Our sponsors today are  All Dressed Up stamps and they are offering one lucky winner 2 digi images of your choice from their online store.  
Some of my teamies have used images from All Dressed Up on their creations this week, so don't forget to check them out here over at PFM HQ.

Have a great day whatever you may be doing!
Julie







No comments: