My Fab Followers

Saturday 10 April 2021

Flowers for you



This little sweetie is Flowers 4 U from Mo's Digital Pencil - and I had a hankering to make a blue card so here she is! Pop on over to Mo's Online store here to find her.

I used an all time favourite die from Marianne Designs to cut her out and then teamed it up with this wonderful half-circle doily set which came out last month.  So pretty!  Details below.


Marianne Products Used

Half Doily Die Set - LR0701 - NEW!
Lacy Edge Circle Die set - CR1331

The papers are Maja Designs and then I added a few flowers to finish off.


I'm feeling a bit pooped as we did a walk into town this morning - it's about an hour downhill on the way, and it was beautiful but a bit more of struggle coming back!  

Have a great weekend - the sun is shining!

Juliexx



No comments: