My Fab Followers

Wednesday 28 April 2021

Add a Sentiment at Passion for Markers



I am so late posting this - as the weekly challenge at Passion for Markers renewed yesterday.  We have a great theme of Add a Sentiment  and remember, you can now use any type of marker - so your Copics, your Spectrums and of course, the fabulous Promarkers!!

I've used this fun image from Mo's Digital Pencil - He's Still Got It- what a cheerful chap he is!  And my sentiment is a Woodware one which matches him perfectly! As always, I've used a few of my trusted Marianne dies - I can usually find just what I need in my collection!

Marianne Products Used

Music Score Die – CR150

Banner Tag set – CS1058




Our fab sponsors this week are DisDigiStamps with one lucky winner  receiving a $6.00 voucher to spend in their on line store. 

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you entering our challenge!

Juliexx



1 comment:

Cards By MI said...

Thanks for making such cheerful and lovely card for my sentimental challenge over at PFM. It's a great image!
Love n hugs
Marie