My Fab Followers

Thursday 29 April 2021

New block stamps from Marianne Designs


I am so loving these new block stamps from Marianne Designs, released this month.  Together, with the wild flower stamps also released this month, they really make the most gorgeous cards.  I've loved mixing colours and the block stamps sizes and they can be for all sorts of occasions.

 A little close up of one or two now and you'll find details of the stamps further down,


The daisy stamp is so pretty, and gives a beautiful crisp image!


I've added my own script stamp on  this one.


And you can also see this Christmas version that I made over on the Marianne Inspirations blog here with a walk through - they're  so versatile.


And in a more contemporary colourway.


Full list of Marianne Products  Used.

Rectangle Block Stamps - CS1082 - NEW!
Wildflower Stamps- CS1084 -NEW!
Tree Stamps- MM1625
Brocante Christmas Papers - PK9171
Christmas Sentiment Stamp - MM1630
Rhinestones 

Oh and here in the UK, I always find Buddly Crafts have a great range of the latest Marianne releases here.  I think these new release is coming soon!!

Hugs, Juliexx



1 comment:

R's Rue said...

So pretty.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com