My Fab Followers

Thursday 8 April 2021

A Marianne Designs Room with a View



Today's card was for my spot on the Marianne Inspiration blog here at the end of last month, using the newly released Plant Dies and papers, details below.  As I needed to make my youngest daughter a new home card, they were just perfect.  Their new flat has a lovely balcony and she was looking forward to having lots of plants and growing vegetables so I decided to make a balcony scene to reflect this with new and old Marianne Products!  There's also a write up of how I created the scene on the inspiration blog.

Marianne Products Used

Springtime Papers – PS8084 - NEW!

Planter Set – CR1542 - NEW!

Window Die and Hanging Plants – LR0583

Cat – LR0591

Trellis Die – CR1263

New Home Word Die – CR1314

Small Planter Dies – CR1464



I'm pleased to report they are very happy in their new place!!

Juliexx


No comments: