My Fab Followers

Tuesday 7 July 2020

Passion for Promarkers - Orange is the new Challenge!


It's my turn to choose the theme for the new challenge at Passion for Promarkers and I've gone with a colour challenge of Orange.  Not previously a favourite colour of mine but I am loving Oranges and Yellows at the minute! It doesn't have to be  a lot of orange - just an accent or as much as you like!!

I've used our sponsor image - Colour of Love Stamps -  of Wildflowers, so pretty!

I've also listed the Promarker pens that I used for the main elements of my card, if you might find that helpful.

My Orange (and yellow) combinations: - Burnt Orange, Orange, Mandarin, Oatmeal
                                     -  Coral, Tequilla Sunrise, Oatmeal, Blush
                                         - Raw Sienna, Sleigh Bells, Gold, Mustard

Products Used

Papers -My Mind's Eye - In Bloom
Oval Frame - Marianne Designs - CR1446
Dies - Sizzix Tim Holtz Wildflowers sets 1 and 2

As I said, we're being sponsored this week by Colour of Love Digi Stamps with a great prize of Three digis from their online store.


So, check out the fabulous makes of my teamies here and then come and join in with us - I look forward to seeing what you create!



No comments: