My Fab Followers

Saturday 11 July 2020

Sneaky Peeks Mo's Digital Pencil


Morning people!  Sorry I'm so late posting my card today - life has been a bit hectic as we've opened our holiday let and the new cleaning protocols for Covid are well, let's say it's like cleaning it twice!  But we want everyone to be safe, both us and our guests.

Anyhoo, this little cutie is a new image from Mo's Digital Pencil- in fact so new that she isn't in the shop yet and doesn't even have a name!  I'm calling her Violet for now as she is the spit of my granddaughter with those curls - and jewellry.  I sorted out some of my costume jewellery recently and she kept most of it and she's only 4!  They do love a bit of bling and dress up at that age.




I've used scrap papers from my 'purple' drawer and no dies whatsoever!!




I bet you can't wait for this little cutie to be in the shop, oh and before you go, here's an extra sneak peek at another image which I've yet to make into a card.


Oh I spoil you!!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Julie. I'm totally loving the pup sneak peek!!