My Fab Followers

Monday 13 July 2020

Ocean Colour Scene!


Managed to have a little play with these new Coral stamps from Marianne this afternoon!  I absolutely love them, especially the stamp that looks like a fin- I feel it's a mermaid swimming just out of sight!  They stamp beautifully too.  The only stamp that isn't from the  Coral set are the fishes which are from another Marianne set, all details below.
I made a background using Marianne's new Zebra stencil with Distress Oxides then spritzed it with water to blur the edges a little.  I've then stamped in a variety of  colours of Versaclair stamps.    I've added some highlights with white pen and then some glitter with  a Wink of Stellar clear glitter pen.
Finally added the sentiment using a Marianne die and stamp.

Marianne Products Used

Colourful Silhouettes Coral - CS1062 - NEW!
Zebra Stencil - PS8070 - NEW!
Silhouette Ocean Stamps - CS1026
Sentiment - Ocean set - CS1007
Tag - Banner Die and stamp set - CS1058

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: