My Fab Followers

Friday 31 July 2020

Cupcakes anyone?

I've made a card with a starburst frame before but I cut it out by hand, so I was so pleased when Marianne Designs brought out a die - makes it so much easier.  And this little cutie, Queen of the Kitchen, is a new image from Mo's Digital Pencil - and you still have two days to get 15% in the store!!




The papers are from Maja Design - Life in the Country and the sentiment is from a very old Krafting Kimmie set.  A full list of the Marianne Dies I used are below.  FYI, there are only two utensils in the set but I cut them out twice and then used two of the die-cuts upside down to vary the shapes!!

Marianne Products Used

Starburst Frame Die - CR1423
Jug - CR1449
Tag -CR1510
Utensils - CR1247


It's gonna be hot, hot, hot today so it might just be a BBQ tonight!!

Enjoy your day!

Juliexx



No comments: