My Fab Followers

Saturday 1 August 2020

Ice Cream anyone!


Today's card may have been better suited to yesterday's weather but really anytime is ice cream time according to my granddaughter Violet!!

I made this card using some fabulous new stamps, and  a stamp/die combo from Marianne Designs!.  The background was stamped using the new Colourful Fruit stamp set and topping with this delicious ice cream sundae image that I coloured with alcohol markers, and then cut out with the co-ordinating die  - full details of products below.


Marianne Products Used

Ice Cream Sundae stamp and Die Set - HT1657 - NEW!
Fruit Colourful Silhouette Stamps - CS1064- NEW!
Stitched Frame Oval Die Set - CR1467
Hello Summer Sentiment Stamp Set - KJ1714


You can also see more details of how I made this card on the Marianne Inspiration blog here.  There is also a post showing lots of different makes using this range from the Marianne DT here.

Have a fruitful day!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: