My Fab Followers

Sunday 30 August 2020

New Release Angel Pad from Katy Sue Designs on Create and Craft Tomorrow.



Morning folks, just popping in to share my samples for the Katy Sue Release which is being aired on Create and Craft tomorrow.  It' s a new Christmas Angels pad that can be made into fabulous Christmas cards and can also be used with the wide range of MDF products that Katy Sue offer.
I love the blue palette of the pad, but there is also some purples and yellows too!  And aren't these deer images so cute!!

Just to show there's some colour variation, I brought out the pink of her waist ribbon, by using some Katy Sue snowflake peel offs as masks then inked the paper with pink ink!  I further brought out the pink shading the flowers and dies with pink too.


For this MDF star. I cut one of the angel images out, using the centre star as a template.  I've then added Frantage Shabby Blue enamel to the base star and round the edge of the image.  Perfect as a gift for a Christmas baby!
I'll have some more samples to share with you tomorrow - don't forget to tune into the shows on Create and Craft at 10:30am and 3pm tomorrow with Dawn Bibby.

Hugs, Juliexx


No comments: