My Fab Followers

Saturday 29 August 2020

Walking in Winter from Mo's Digital Pencil






Isn't this new winter image from Mo's Digital Pencil delightful!  He/She is called Walking in Winter and can be found here in Mo's store.
I've coloured the image, using my favourite blue combo, coloured the night sky masking of the moon shape which I've then used some Shabby White Frantage for a bit of sparkle.  I've continued using the Frantage for falling snowflakes and I've also added some white gel pen to further enhance the snow.

The snowflake border and snowflakes are Marianne Dies as are the enamel dots, and the background paper.  The side border paper was from my scraps.  And the sentiment comes with the image so I remember to add it to the image before printing!!

Marianne Products Used

Snowflake Border die - LR0486
Snowflake die trio - LR0393
Main background paper- Starry Night - PB7014
Enamel Dots - Snow and Ice



It certainly feels like the weather is on the turn at the moment - just not quite winter, thank goodness!

Hugs, Juliexx



No comments: