My Fab Followers

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Painting Stones




We had Violet over to play at the weekend  and I thought I'd let her loose with my Posca Pens - I know, right!  However, she was so good and she knew that they were some of Nanny's special pens  and I think she painted about a dozen stones to my one!!  The one above is mine (hope you realised that !!).  Last year, in the good old days, I had a fab weekend with my M&S girlies down in Deal, Kent and one of the girls picked this stone off the beach - I saw the little cottage relief in the stone right away - so Sally very kindly let me bring it home!   My painting is a little crude but I have to say I do love it!!

When Violet was leaving, my stone was the one she wanted to  take home but I managed to persuade her to take her banana stone (which was shaped like a banana and painted yellow!), the portrait she did of  me and a few others but the two below are the ones she left, including her self-portrait which I think is so gorgeous!!





I can see her wanting to use them more often -- eek!!

Happy Days!

Juliexxx

No comments: