My Fab Followers

Saturday 26 January 2019

Mo Love Cupcake for Making Cards Magazine January 19 edition




I hope you managed to grab your free copy of this image with the code from Making Cards magazine January 19 edition.  As the February edition is now out, the code has expired and I can now start to show you the cards I made for the January publication using Mo's love inspired images for Valentine's.  This is Love Cupcake and can really be used for any occasion that you want to share the love!!

The papers are Teresa Collins, Now and Then, and there are also a couple of Marianne products that I  love to use as below:

Stitched Curved Border die set -  LR0518

Sentiment from Craft Dates stamp set - EC0167



My new DT package from Marianne has just arrived so I'm off to play!!  Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Juliexx

5 comments:

Janette said...

Oh how did I miss this its gorgeous, a beautiful card.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the layout and fab colours with that sweetie

cotnob said...

A super card Julie, she is adorable and I love the little fishtail banners - great colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Unknown said...

Oh Wow I love this card. The design and layout is just fab with that lovely image
xx

Aileen said...

Fabulous card Julie, isnt she just the cutest. Can see I will need to go buy her, too cute not to. Amazing colouring and design as always. xx