My Fab Followers

Monday 7 January 2019

A sheep mobile card using the January 19 release from Marianne Designs


 Today's make was a pig to take a decent photo of, so I apologise for my poor photography skills!  It's also showing on the Marianne Inspiration blog here  with a full run-through of how I made it.


I do love these cute sheep and also the fab miniature fairy dies that are new out this month. 

Here's a full list of all the Marianne products I used - all new in January apart from the Baby Animals stamps!

Round Floral Die - LR0574
Miniature Fairy Dies - CR1455
Sweet Dream papers - PB7055
Sheep Stamps - EC0175
Baby Animals Stamps - EC0170


I've been clearing up my craft room over Christmas and because of some new 12x12 paper storage that I picked up really cheap, I've had to shift so much of my craft room about to fit it in place!  Very pleased with it though!

Hugs, Juliexx


2 comments:

Vicky said...

Adorable!!!

XxJULESxX said...

Aww this is adorable