My Fab Followers

Tuesday 22 January 2019

Passion for Promarkers Flower Challenge


Morning bloggers - it's my turn to set the challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week and I've chosen one of my favourite things to use on cards - Flowers!  So you can use floral papers, floral images, embellishments - what you like as long as you use your Promarkers or Flexmarkers etc.

I've chosen this gorgeous new Mo's Digital Pencil image called Bubble Love - isn't she adorabubble!!
I've added some Glossy Accents to her heart bubble so you get a nice bit of shine!!


The Marianne floral circle die and the flowers and leaves are all from a new set, which is just so pretty - details below!  And the little hearts that I scattered on  my card are the waste from the floral circle cut out - so don't throw them away!!!

Marianne Products Used  

Circle Floral Frame with flowers and leaves - CR1331 NEW!
Lace Edge Circle die - CR1331 

Our sponsors this week are  Leann’s World 101 and they are offering one lucky winner 2 digi images of their choice from their online store. Their images are so much fun so why not pop over to the store and check them out. 



Don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies' wonderful cards this week here - they're are fabulous!!

Hugs, Juliexx


No comments: