My Fab Followers

Thursday 24 January 2019

Marianne Silhouette Stamps


I've been practising making backgrounds with various inks and the new Silhouette Stamps from Marianne Designs make the perfect scenes - especially for Lake District type scenic cards!  
I made this one by inking through a circle so you get a nice crisp edge and then adding the trees at the edge.  These stamps are from the Woodland Set - CS1014 and there are more sets coming out soon!!

The sentiment is by PaperTreyInk and I've used a mix of Distress Inks and Adirondack Inks for the mountain scene.

Hugs, Juliexx

4 comments:

Jane said...

Beautiful x

cotnob said...

Hi Julie, I just popped over to take a look at your blog after reading your comment on Kelly's Facebook post, you have some lovely projects here so I am now following you, I also see that you are a fellow contributor in Making Cards Magazine.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wow love this design and the colours too
Fab stamping x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh yes, I can see the hills of the Lake District in that gorgeous background.
xxx