My Fab Followers

Tuesday 29 January 2019

LOTV Boy with Present




I managed to get some time for a little Lili of the Valley a few days ago!  I love their stamps but don't use them nearly enough!  This was for one of my little great-nephews birthdays. 
I've cut the stitched wavy borders with a Marianne Border die - CR1361. And don't you just love it when you've borrow a friend's die and cut some shapes at their house and the colours are just perfect for the project you're working on!!   The papers are from a lovely pad called Bella and Boo from Trimcraft.

We've had Violet for a sleepover last night and have her for the day - she loves a cafe, so we're off to the garden centre and a cup of tea this morning!

Hugs, Juliexx

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so cute, great colours

debby4000 said...

What a sweet boy image and love your card.
Luv
Debby

Liz McGuire, said...

This is so cool, love all the added details, Liz x

Aileen said...

what a cutie he is and love the design of this card. I so love the way you add layers to your cards.

Julie I just wanted to say thank you for your kind comment on my blog in reference to mum and my card. It was truly appreciated xx Aileen