My Fab Followers

Friday 11 January 2019

Hunkydory Products - a new range to me.




I was delighted recently when Hunkydory contacted me and asked if I'd like to try some of their products - and as I've not really used them before, of course I said yes!!  I've always heard really good things about their Adorable Scorable paper too although I'm not reviewing that here.  

I am reviewing their stamp sets though and I chose this one because of our Violet loves ice-cream!   The set is called Ice Cream Fundae and I love it!  It comes with the van, some sentiments and lots of  different ice-cream/ice lolly stamps!

I've coloured  it with  my promarkers and then added some sunshiny papers and frame die-cut with a Memory Box die. The ice cream button and sweet embellies are from stash and the Fab ice-cream stamp comes with the set!  I have to say, the stamps are great - I got a good image first time, and the sentiment especially stamped really well and clear!
I have a couple more stamp sets and some dies to use too, so watch this space!

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Julie! love the card! it's gorgeous, as usual